Note: Please report bugs directly from the Submit Bug Report item in Wing IDE's Help menu, or email reports to support at wingware dot com. Feature requests may also be submitted via Submit Feedback in Wing IDE's Help menu or by emailing us.
These are currently the top feature requests:
- IPython integration and/or improvements to the Python Shell and Debug Probe
- More inline error indicators on Python code (undefined symbols, etc)
- Debugging from Python Shell and recursive debugging from Debug Probe
- More auto-editing features like auto-adding imports
- Easier project creation and remote debugging setup
IronPython and PyPy support (requires pure Python debugger implementation as an option)
ToDo style comments with tool for ToDos preview (using Search in Files approximates this)
Feel free to add to the above list, comment on items, etc.
Note: For a variety of reasons, we have no plans to set up a public bug tracker. To submit bug reports or feature requests, please use the Submit Bug Report and Submit Feedback items in Wing IDE's Help menu, or email directly to support at wingware dot com.